From Interstate I-26 (towards Johnson City)
• Go to exit #13 - Gray exit (also known as the Appalachian Fair exit).
• When you reach top of exit ramp, turn right towards Burger King, McDonalds, etc.
• Go thru 3 red lights; after 3rd light, watch for Food City (on left)
• Merge into center lane and turn LEFT onto “Roy Martin Road”.
• Stay on this road (watch for Gray Farm & Garden on left), then turn RIGHT onto “Old Gray Station Road”. Travel approximately 1 mile.
• On your LEFT, watch for a large white farmhouse, with three houses beside it. Turn LEFT onto Crystal Springs Circle at the second “Crystal Springs Subdivision” sign. Another landmark will be a "Cedar Creek Baptist Church" sign on the right across from Crystal Springs Circle. **
• Continue on Crystal Springs Circle, at bottom of hill, turn LEFT onto Walter Way, Allison Court is the next RIGHT; we are on the corner, split foyer with blue shutters.
(Look for the HUGE privacy fence! Can’t miss it!)
By Highway 36 from Kingsport to Johnson City
• Turn RIGHT onto Old Gray Station Road beside “Mooney Diner" (another landmark:
watch for limo service on oppostie side of road).
• Go approximately 1 mile, past Anchor apartments and seven houses.
• Turn RIGHT onto Valley View Drive. Stay straight (Valley View turns into First St.)
• Take the first road LEFT, this will be Walter Way.
• Allison Court is the second street on the right, we're the first house on right, corner lot (split foyer, blue shutters). Look for the HUGE privacy fence! Can’t miss it!
** If you miss Crystal Springs Circle, continue on Old Gray Station Road, past several houses on the left until you come to Valley View Drive (no more than ¼ of mile) and follow directions